dec’s Ministry Council consists of all deacons (advocates), elders, pastors, and a representative of the small groups ministry. Brian Jobin is the chair of the Ministry Council.
The primary purposes of the Ministry Council are to:
- Communicate the status of DEC ministries;
- Communicate pertinent church information and issues;
- Identify and resolve general ministry team needs and issues, provide leadership training for all team leaders and advocates;
- Provide for the spiritual growth of all who serve in ministry at DEC; and
- annually evaluate the health of DEC ministries as well as the environment in which they are administered.
|(http://durhame NULL.org/ourministries/files/2012/08/MinistryCouncil-08-13-12 NULL.pdf)||(http://durhame NULL.org/ourministries/files/2012/08/MinistryCouncil-09-10-12 NULL.pdf)|
|(http://durhame NULL.org/ourministries/files/2012/08/MinistryCouncil-10-15-12 NULL.pdf)|