Updated: February 14, 2013
Children’s Worship Ministry Team
A children’s worship ministry team has formed and is seeking to grow in order to teach children to ascribe worth to Jesus through worship. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Katie Brouse at firstname.lastname@example.org (katie NULL.brouse null@null durhame NULL.org) or 868-1027 x203.
- wash any used sheets/blankets weekly
- wash toys weekly
If interested, contact: Katie Brouse at 603.868.1027 x 203 or email@example.com
- Resource/Supply volunteers – organize and maintain the resource room and Sunday School classrooms
- Registration – maintain database (Microsoft Access) and enter new Nursery/Sunday School registrations
- Bulletin Boards – update & maintain bulletin boards across from Children’s Ministry office and downstairs near the water fountain
- Substitute coordinator – oversee scheduling of substitutes for Sunday School teachers
- Promotions/Events Scheduling – Enter promotion and facilities/resources scheduling requests into ServiceU program (this is the program we use to request all bulletin & web announcements, email blasts, room reservations & equipment reservations)
If you have a desire to serve with Children’s Ministry, even if you don’t know in what capacity, please contact me at katie.brouse@DurhamE.org or 868-1027 x203. I’d love to meet with you and discuss the possibilities.