Joni & Friends New England
The Joni and Friends ministry of New England is one of 21 offices across the United States. The Boston office works together with New England churches & organizations to form outreach programs in the community. Reaching out to individuals & families affected by disabilities, their desire is to minister the hope, love & message of Christ to those facing theses daily challenges.
- For Adult and Family retreats in June & August in New England, the July retreat in China & the impact on families.
- For teachers, recreation leaders, small group leaders & short term missionaries to help. That God would prepare them to serve.
- For progress connecting with several Boston churches to explore providing respite programs.
- For our “Mom’s Morning Out” groups meeting regularly giving support to each other.
- For Shauna Amick, the director of Joni & Friends New England.
www.joniandfriends.org/new-england/ (http://www NULL.joniandfriends NULL.org/new-england/)